The terms and conditions of use and of browsing the website https://www.aefabogados.com/ (hereinafter, the “Website”) are regulated through this Legal Notice.
Access, browsing and use of the Website entails the status of user of the Website (hereinafter, the “User”) and therefore the express and unreserved acceptance by the User of all the terms and conditions contained in this text.
If the User is not in agreement with the clauses and terms and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, the User must refrain from using the Website.
- 1.GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and e-commerce (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico), you are hereby advised that ALEMANY, ESCALONA & DE FUENTES ABOGADOS, S.L.P. (hereinafter, the “Firm”), with Fiscal Identification Number (NIF) B-82952334, with registered address in Madrid, at Calle Villanueva, 13, 1º, and entered in the Madrid Companies Register in Volume 16,390, Book O, Folio 174, Section 8, Page M-278586, is the owner of the Website.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +34 91 702 26 52
- 2.USE, PURPOSE AND APPLICABLE LEGAL REGULATIONS
The Website provides access to the following information owned by the Firm (hereinafter, the “Content”):
- Content of an informative and promotional nature relating to the Firm;
- Legal content of use to the User;
- Contact details to facilitate communication between the Firm and the User.
- 3.ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User undertakes to make appropriate and legal use of the Website and of the Content provided through the Website in accordance with the applicable legislation at any given time, this Legal Notice, morality and generally accepted good practices, and public order.
In addition, the User undertakes:
- Not to use the Content for purposes or effects that are illegal, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by prevailing legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use of the Website, computer equipment or the documents, files and all types of content stored on any computer equipment belonging to or contracted by the Firm, other Users or any Internet user.
- To guarantee the authenticity, veracity, currency and accuracy of all the data the User communicates through this Website; the User is solely liable if this is not the case.
- Not to introduce or spread into the network computer viruses or any other software or hardware systems that are capable of causing damage, such as viruses, malicious code and other harmful programs or files;
- Not to attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the Firm or under its responsibility, or of third-party suppliers and other users;
- In particular, by way of example and not as a limitation, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any type of material contained on the Website or any other material the User has access to in the User’s capacity as a User of the Website, which may constitute an infringement of the rights of the Firm or of third parties;
- Access without authorisation or interact using a false identify, whether by impersonating or not third parties or by using a profile or carrying out any other action which may cause confusion or mislead about the correct identity of the User in question.
The User may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Content, unless the explicit and written authorisation of the Firm, as the holder of the corresponding rights, has been obtained or this action is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights by the Firm or their holders, the digital fingerprints and/or identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
- The User must refrain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Content by using means or procedures other than those, as the case may be, placed at the User’s disposal for this purpose or that have been indicated for this purpose on the Website.
- 4.INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Firm is the holder of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its Website, as well as all the elements contained therein (including, without limitation, trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, presentation, audio and video, if included), which are exclusively owned by the Firm or by third parties which have expressly authorised the Firm for that purpose, with all rights reserved.
Any use which has not first been authorised by the Firm will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights held by the Firm. The User may view the elements of the Website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of the User’s computer or on any other physical storage media provided that it is solely and exclusively for the User’s personal and private use. The User must refrain from suppressing, altering, evading or manipulating any protective device or security system installed on the Website.
All the trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any type which appear on the Website belong to the Firm or, where appropriate, to third parties who have authorised the use thereof; use of or access to the Website and/or the Content cannot be construed as granting the User any rights over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs, and it cannot be construed that any of the rights to exploitation that are or may be related to the aforementioned Content have been assigned to the User.
Likewise, the Content is the intellectual property of the Firm or of third parties, where appropriate; therefore the intellectual property rights are held by the Firm or by third parties who have authorised the use thereof, who are exclusively entitled to exercise the rights to exploit these in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. It is expressly prohibited to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including any means of making available, all or part of the contents of this Website, for commercial purposes, in any format and through whatever technical means, without the authorisation of the Firm.
Unauthorised use of the information contained on this Website and infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the Firm or of third parties included on the Website who have assigned content, will give rise to the responsibilities established by law.
- 5.LIABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
The Firm does not guarantee the absence of interruptions to or errors in access to the Website or its Content, or guarantee that the Content is updated, although every effort will be made to avoid or remedy such problems or update the content, where appropriate. As a result, the Firm does not accept any liability for damage or harm of any kind caused to the User resulting from failure or outage of telecommunications networks which may result in the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during or prior to the provision thereof.
The Firm excludes, with the exceptions included in the legislation in force, any liability for the damages of any nature that may be due to lack of availability, continuity or quality of the functioning of the Website and of the Content, from failure to meet the expectations of usefulness which the users may have attributed to these.
The function of the hyperlinks that appear on this Website is exclusively that of informing the user about the existence of other Websites which contain information on the subject. The aforementioned Hyperlinks do not constitute a suggestion or recommendation of any type.
The Firm does not accept any liability for any security errors that may occur nor for any damage that may be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files and the documents stored in it, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus on the user’s computer which is used to connect to the services and content of the Website.
- Malfunctioning of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the browser.
The Firm does not accept any responsibility for the content of the aforementioned linked websites, or for the functioning or result of these links; it does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in said links that may give rise to alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the documents or the files of the user, and it excludes any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
Access to the Website does not entail an obligation by the Firm to monitor the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer elements. It is the responsibility of the User, in any event, to have suitable tools to detect and eliminate harmful computer programs; therefore, the Firm accepts no liability for possible security errors which may occur during the performance of the service of the Website, or for possible damage that may be caused to the computer system of the user or of third parties (hardware and software), the files or the documents stored on it, as a result of the presence of any viruses in the user’s computer which is used to connect to the services and content of the Website, or for any malfunctioning of the browser or use of non-updated versions of the browser.
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services which are supplied through the Website, the Firm makes its best efforts, but does not guarantee the complete veracity, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the Content.
The information contained in the pages which comprise the Website is only of an informative, consultative, educational and advertising nature. They do not offer a binding or contractual commitment and are not of a binding or contractual commitment nature under any circumstances.
The Firm excludes all liability for the decisions that the User may make based on this information, as well as for any typographical errors that the documents and graphics on the Website may contain. The information is subject to possible periodical changes without notice of its content by extending, improving, correctly or updating the Content.
- 6.CHANGES TO THE LEGAL NOTICE
In order to improve the features of the Website, the Firm reserves the right to carry out, at any time and with no need to provide notice, changes to and updates of the information contained on the Website, the configuration and design of the Website and this Legal Notice, and any other specific conditions. Therefore, the User must read the Legal Notice each and every time the User accesses the Website.
- 7.APPLICABLE JURISDICTION AND VENUE
The Firm reserves the right to change this Legal Notice, to adapt it to future applicable legislative, doctrinal or jurisprudence developments, or for technical, operational, commercial, corporate or business reasons, when possible informing the users reasonably and prior thereto about the changes occurring. In any case, it is recommended that each time the User accesses this Website, the User reads this Legal Notice in detail.
In the event the User has any queries with regard to this Legal Notice, the User can contact the Firm through the email address email@example.com